In 7th standard, I really liked a girl in my class. She used to sit with her friends beside my bench. My friends knew of my crush on her.
So one day, my friends instigated me to propose to her in the class. It was a free period, my friends were constantly pricking me to make the move. So here's how it went,
Krishna : "Priya(the girl's name), Pradeep has something to say to you"
Everyone's staring at me now. I'm starstruck, nervous and caught off guard
Richa : "Say it to her man!"
Priya and her friends look at me in surprise wondering what's all the ruckus.
I look at her nervously and say "I Love You" at the speed of light, which was barely understandable. And right after I committed this act, I put my head down on my bench and hid my face in my arms in shame.
Priya, amazed at my action couldn't make out what I said. She was confused. Then my friends and her friends told her that this guy just proposed to you.
She was startled and said "I will ask my mom what to reply to this and give you my answer tomorrow"
The next day was Raksha Bandhan and the inevitable thing of putting a rakhi on me took place in class instead of a proper reply.
So one day, my friends instigated me to propose to her in the class. It was a free period, my friends were constantly pricking me to make the move. So here's how it went,
Krishna : "Priya(the girl's name), Pradeep has something to say to you"
Everyone's staring at me now. I'm starstruck, nervous and caught off guard
Richa : "Say it to her man!"
Priya and her friends look at me in surprise wondering what's all the ruckus.
I look at her nervously and say "I Love You" at the speed of light, which was barely understandable. And right after I committed this act, I put my head down on my bench and hid my face in my arms in shame.
Priya, amazed at my action couldn't make out what I said. She was confused. Then my friends and her friends told her that this guy just proposed to you.
She was startled and said "I will ask my mom what to reply to this and give you my answer tomorrow"
The next day was Raksha Bandhan and the inevitable thing of putting a rakhi on me took place in class instead of a proper reply.

No comments:
Post a Comment